ATTITUDE Baby Leaves Night Bubble Wash Almond Milk 473mL
ATTITUDE Baby Leaves Night Bubble Wash Almond Milk bathes your baby in bubbles of love and allows them to become extra sleepy! It’s worry-free, safe, gentle on your child’s skin, and is made with hypoallergenic, natural ingredients like protective blueberry leaf and soothing almond milk to get them ultra-cozy and ready for bed. Rest assured knowing this Natural Bubble Wash for baby is free of cancer-causing chemicals, so both you and baby can sleep easy!
- Natural Bubble Wash made from 100% plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- Features an almond milk aroma to relax and soothe the senses.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating for baby, and hypoallergenic.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly infused with a soothing almond milk aroma.
- Antipollution properties thanks to protective and antioxidant blueberry leaf extract.
- EWG Verified™ Bubble Wash for baby, and top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Cruelty-free and PETA Certified.
- Ecologo Certified™: biodegradable and sustainable for the environment.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.
WHY CHOOSE ATTITUDE?
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium chloride, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, maltodextrin, cyamopsis tetragonoba (guar) gum, linalyl acetate (herbal), vanillin.